Wednesday 6 July 2016

Metal Spiral Staircase London Fine Art Photography

Wall Art - Metal Spiral Staircase in London - Original Striking Fine Art Photography by John D Williams

Wall Art Metal Spiral Staircase
London image of a Metal Spiral Staircase available as Wall Art to purchase directly from my Gallery


Metal Spiral Staircase London

Well I was very lucky to have a chance to get back to England for a few weeks and managed to head into London. I was looking for a chance to shoot a few spiral staircases as I love the design and endless swirls. I wanted to head over to Greenwich, but the Queens House was shut so I had to venture into the heart of the great City.

One of the key decisions for me was to try and capture a Spiral Staircase without people. I understood that people would give the subject a sense of scale, but I really wanted the main subject to be isolated, devoid of any humanity.

By toning the image in black and white with a copper toner, I feel the image speaks from a past era that conflicts with the modernity of the metal structure. 

As I sell my wall art directly from my gallery, I wanted the best image quality possible so I took the image with my Nikon D750 using a 20mm 2.8 Wide Angle Lens.

Let me share your thoughts and comments on this metal spiral staircase below and feel free to share your images and links too!

Thanks  

Metal Spiral Staircase London is available to Buy from my Online Gallery

 


Download the PDF Price List for this Fine Art Photograph of "Metal Spiral Staircase in London" 


Metal Spiral Staircase in London - Fine Art Printable Price List 

Tags

#photography, #photooftheday, #art, #photo, #wallart, #fineart, #interiordesign, #streetphotography, #travel, #urban, #monochrome, #abstract,#buildings, #TagsForLikes, #city, #architecture, #canvasprint, #forsale, #homedecor, #framedprint, #canvas, #print, #greetingcards, #posterprint, #poster, #prints, #printing, #phonecase, #iphone, #samsung, #iphone6, #case, #shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sell your Photos on Shutterstock!